Prof Mustafa Aziz
Associate Professor in Applied Electromagnetism
Telephone: 01392 723696
Extension: (Streatham) 3696
- Magnetic nano-structures, composites and metamaterials (modelling and simulation for applications in microwave devices, data storage and data transmission).
- Phase-change materials and devices for data storage and computing.
- Non-destructive inspection (electromagnetic methods and sensors).
- Design of electromagnetic circuits and devices.
I am offering to supervise self-funded PhD students in a wide range of areas in Science and Engineering including:
- High-frequency magnetic nano-structures and metamaterials (for data storage, communications and microwave applications).
- Spin-wave computing.
- Non-volatile and reconfigurable data storage and computing devices (electronic and photonic using phase-change material).
- Mathematical modelling of multi-scale crystallisation dynamics in phase-change materials.
- Electromagnetic sensors and techniques for high-sensitivity non-destructive inspection of magnetic/steel structures.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Electronic design.
- Control Engineering
- C/C++ programming
- Education lead of Electronic Engineering programmes