Dr Wai Kei (Vincent) Ao
- Ao, W. K. and Reynolds, P. (2019). Evaluation of eddy current damper for vibration control of a frame structure. Journal of Physics Communications, 3(5), 055013.
- Ao, W.K. and Reynolds, P. (2019) Evaluation of optimal analysis, design and testing of an electromagnetic shunt damping to mitigate vibration of civil structures. Structural Control and Health Monitoring 27(1)
- Ao, W.K. and Reynolds, P. (2019). Analysis of electromagnetic damper with shunt resonant circuit using Hinf and H2 optimal design scheme for civil structures. Journal of vibration and acoustics 142(2):1-25
- O’Higgins, Connor and Hester, David and Ao, Wai Kei and McGetrick, Patrick and Robinson, Des. (2019) Inherent Uncertainty in the Extraction of Frequencies from Time Domain Signals. Infrastructure Asset Management, 2053-0242
- Ao, W.K. and Reynolds, P. Analysis of Hinf and H2 optimal design scheme for an electromagnetic damper with shunt resonant circuit. Proceedings of IMAC-XXXIII Congress, Orlando, FL, USA, 2-5 February, 2015
- Ao, W.K. and Reynolds, P. Optimal analysis, design and testing of an electromagnetic damper with resonant shunt circuit for vibration control of a civil structure. Proceeding of ICSV-23 Congress, Athens, Greece, 10-14 July, 2016
- Ao, W.K. and Reynolds, P. Analytical and experimental study of eddy current damper for vibration suppression in a footbridge structure. Proceedings of IMAC-XXXV Congress, Hyatt Regency Orange County, Garden Grove, California, USA, 30 January-2 February, 2017
- Ahmadi, M.W. and Ao, W.K. and Reynolds, P. Prevention of stroke saturation of inertial actuators used for active vibration control of floor structures. Proceedings of 7WCSCM Congress, Qingdao, China, 22-25 July, 2018
- Ao, W.K. and Hester, D. and O'Higgins, C. Using approximately synchronised accelerometers to identify mode shapes: a case study. Proceedings of SHMII-9 Congress, St. Louis, Missouri USA, 04-07 August, 2019
- O'Higgins, C.. and Hester, D. and Ao, W.K. and McGetrick, P. and Robinson, D. Review of Methods Used for Outlier Detection in Structural Health Monitoring. Proceedings of SHMII-9 Congress, St. Louis, Missouri USA, 04-07 August, 2019
- Sustersic , Iztok and Flamand, Olivier and Pavic, Aleksandar … and Ao, Wai Kei et al. (2020) Dynamic response of tall timber buildings under serviceability load- the DynaTTB research program and case study of a 7-storey CLT structure. Proceedings of World Conference On Timber Engineering 2020, Santiago, Chile, 24-27 August, 2020
- Ao, Wai Kei and Pavic, Aleksandar. FRF-based modal testing of horizontally swaying structures using OCXO synchronized wireless accelerometers for simultaneous force and vibration responses measurements. Proceedings of EURODYN 2020 XI International Conference on Structural Dynamics, Athens, Greece, 23-25 November, 2020
- Abrahamsen, Rune and A Bjertnæs, Magne and Bouillot, Jacques …and Ao, Wai Kei et al. Dynamic response of tall timber Buildings under service load – the DynaTTB research program. Proceedings of EURODYN 2020 XI International Conference on Structural Dynamics, Athens, Greece, 23-25 November, 2020
- Wai Kei Ao and C.Y. Chen, editors. Full-Scale Tests of High-Damping Rubber Bearings for Seismic Isolation System, Vol. 1. National Center for Research on Earthquake Engineering Test Report: NCREE-LT-TQM-D-M1601, 2009003, Taiwan, 2009
- Kuo-Chun Chang, Zhen-Xing Huang, Qing-Mao So, Wai Kei Ao et al., co-editors, ‘Structural Control and isolation system design’, Chuan Hwa Book CO., LTD., 2009.