Dr Baris Yuce
- Maha Aldoumani, PhD topic:"A Novel Variable Geometry based Planar Inductor Design for Wireless Charging Application", 2019-2023.
- Seyedatta Ajayebi, PhD topic: "Novel Regional Life Cycle Assessment Approach to Sustainability Evaluation of Energy Systems", 2020-Present.
- Suliman Rizek, PhD Topic: "Enhancements of the Bees Algorithm and application in smart city", 2018-Present.
- Khaled Yousef, PhD Topic: "Short and Long-Term Energy Security Management In the UAE by Virtue Of Agent-Based Simulation", 2020-Present.
- Anthony Onwodi, PhD Topic: "Lean Manufacturing and Digital Twin Applications using IoT and Data Analytics", 2022-Present
- Adam Lockyer, PhD Topic: "An ontology-based smart city modelling and implementation of artificial intelligence (multi-agent system, fuzzy logic, artificial neural network, and optimisation algorithms) to control the energy and water", 2022-Present.
- Hiba Talmoust, PhD Topic: "A Novel and Optimised Decision Support System to Compute the Embodied and Operational Carbon of Mechanical and Electrical Systems Choices to Deliver Net Zero Buildings", 2023-Present.
- ECM3164 Operations Management
- ENG3002 Decision Making Systems & Decision Theory
- ENGM021 Smart Production Systems
- Fellow of The Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Member of IET
- Member of IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
- Member of IEEE Power and Energy Society
- Member of IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society