Prof Monica Craciun
Manufacturing solar fabrics by electronic dyeing of textiles with 2D heterostructures, EPSRC adventurous manufacturing round 2 call
Wearable light emitting transistors for future communication devices, EPSRC first grant.
Transparent organic electronics based on graphene, EPSRC-JST grant for strategic collaborative research with Japan.
Room Temperature Quantum Electronics.
Knowledge Transfer Partnership with Spinnaker
1. Magnetism in Graphene Materials (Research grant 2011/R1).
2. Wearable textile-embedded light emitting devices (International Exchanges Scheme - 2012/R3).
3. Room temperature quantum electronics. (International Exchange Scheme with the Netherlands, Prof W. van der Wiel, Nanoelectronics Group, MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology, University of Twente)
4. Long distance spin communication in high quality single domains graphene. (International Exchange Scheme with Sweden, Prof S. Dash Quantum Device Physics Laboratory, Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience, Chalmers University of Technology, Goteborg).
1. Magnetic field sensing using quantum technologies.
2. UK-France joint project, Imperceptible, flexible and ultra-lightweight radioactivity detectors
1. A new quantum Hall sequence in trilayer graphene (Infrastrucuture Initiative EuroMagNET II 2011),
2. Electric field induced valley degeneracy breaking in few layer graphene (Infrastrucuture Initiative EuroMagNET II 2011),
3. Graphene Free Electron Laser (ICT-2011 FET-Open Challenging Current Thinking),
4. Carbon Resistive Random Access Memory Materials (EU-FP7 NMP.2012.2.2-2 Materials for data storage).
5. E-TEX (All-organic devices in textiles for wearable electronics). Marie Curie Individual Fellowship for Dr Ana Neves (H2020 / MSCA IF-EF 2015).
6. FLAIR (Flexible Hyperspectral Infrared Detectors). Marie Curie Individual Fellowship for Dr Iddo Amit (H2020 / MSCA IF-EF 2015),