Prof Mustafa Aziz
Associate Professor in Applied Electromagnetism
Telephone: 01392 723696
Extension: (Streatham) 3696
- Electromagnetic-micromagnetic modelling and simulation of magnetic phenomena in magnetic nanostructures and (meta)materials.
- Magnetic data storage.
- Electromagnetic sensors and methods for non-destructive inspection.
- Phase-change materials and devices for electronic/photonic non-volatile memories and in-memory computing.
I am offering to supervise self-funded PhD students in the areas of:
- Magnetisation dynamics of magnetic nanowires and metamaterials, for high-frequency communications.
- Novel, high-sensitivity electromagnetic sensors and methods of non-destructive inspection of tubular structures (e.g. oil and gas pipes).
- Modelling phase-change materials and devices for non-volatile memories and in-memory computing.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Control Engineering
- Data Storage
- C/C++ programming
- Education lead of Electronic Engineering programmes